Lady Sluggage enjoys making sweets. Her signature dessert is tiramisu. It starts with lady fingers from scratch and piping the cookies to the right size. Mixing each component to the right consistency is certainly time consuming but the results are memorably delicious.
It was inevitable that desserts would work it’s influence into the bag-making side of things. The color way of this bag is a tip of the hat to the cream, pastry and coffee that come together to make tiramisu.
This three season roll top bag has a fun and simple design to be used as an everyday wear. It is made with a durable water-repellent dry feel cotton canvas and has a strap that can be used to carry about, as well as snaps at the bottom to attach to your bicycle basket.
About 12 inches tall when rolled and clipped, and 18 inches tall when fully open. Consider how the bag will interact with your handlebars and never exceed the load limit of the rack supporting your basket.
Other features include:
- Volume: 18 L w/ top-rolled & clipped. 27 L when fully open
- Footprint: 8″ X 12.5″
- 18″ tall w/ roll-top fully open.
- Approx. 12 inches w/ top rolled & clipped
- Adjustable/removable shoulder strap
- Snaps to secure bag into basket
- Three season water-repellant
- Dry-feel water-repellent cotton canvas
- Internal zipper pocket to stash personal items
- Roll top closure using sister clips